Heavy Duty PE Tarpaulin
Regular size: 1.5*6M German market
According to the requirements of customers....，
Color: Dark green
Metallic grommets every 3 feet
Stronger and lighter than canvas
• Different sizes and colors are available
• Tear-resistant super durability minimizes breakage during transprotation and storage
• Water-resistant and washable: prevents contamination or damage from rain or moisture
• Rope reinforced hem and heat sealed edges
• UV stabilized
• Metal grommets in intervals on the edge
There are some things that need attention in the use of tarpaulin:
First of all, waterproof tarpaulin products are 100% waterproof, weather resistant, mildew proof, flame retardant (self-extinguishing as required), and high strength and acid and alkali resistance, but do not use strong solvents (such as ether) during use. Classes, ketones, etc.) are in contact with oils (gasoline, diesel, vegetable oils) and lipids to avoid degumming or hardening. (For special use requirements can be customized separately)
Secondly, when using a canopy and a boat canopy, it is necessary to use a rope to braze the canopy tightly. Otherwise, the folds of the glue will cause the adhesive layer to fall off at the crease.
In short, waterproof tarpaulin can pay attention to the above two things when it is used, it can reduce the damage of tarpaulin, and it can also extend its service life.